Homophones (Fourth Grade)
- 2. I worked for one ____________.
- 4. ________ game was cancelled.
- 5. _________ my favorite grandparents.
- 6. _________ going to have to quit talking.
- 7. Is this ________ yo-yo?
- 8. ___________ a small problem with _____ car.
A) Their's, your
B) Their, you're
C) Theres, you're
D) There's, your
- 9. ________ raining outside today.
- 10. _________ the door; the air conditioner is on!
- 11. Thankfully, my mother bought me some new _________ for church camp.
- 12. We will leave for our field trip in one ________.
- 13. That was _______ pizza, but the dog ______ it!
A) hour, eight
B) hour, ate
C) our, eight
D) our, ate
- 14. ______ you please help me carry this?
- 15. OUCH! That huge piece of _________ fell on my pinky toe!
- 16. I left my toy ____ the door.
- 17. I wanted to _____ some candy.
- 18. "_____," I yelled to my mom as I was leaving.
- 19. I can't ______ a word that you are saying.
- 20. Her friend wanted to stay ______ since she was sick.
- 21. Let's go ________ the tunnel on our bicycles.
- 22. The baseball player ______ the ball to first base.
Students who took this test also took :
1.A 2.A 3.B 4.A 5.C 6.A 7.B 8.D 9.B 10.B 11.B 12.B 13.D 14.B 15.A 16.A 17.A 18.B 19.A 20.A 21.A 22.B