parts of speech- adj, v, art, n, pro
- 1. In the sentence "Billy is a good friend to Jack who treats others nicely." what is the verb?
A) is friend
B) treats others
C) is treats
D) Jack Billy
- 2. In the sentence " Jerille is running to the store." which word is an article?
- 3. In the sentence "Kansas doen't have many people." which words are nouns ?
A) many people
B) doesn't have
C) Kansas people
D) Kansas doesn't
- 4. In the sentence "When we go to the movies, we eat popcorn." what are the verbs?
A) eat popcorn
B) movies we
C) to when
D) go eat
- 5. In the sentence "I love eating spicy food at Mexican restaurants." what are the adjectives ?
A) I at
B) spicy food
C) love eating
D) Mexican spicy
- 6. In the sentence "I put my work on the table and pushed my chair in," what are the prepositions?
A) I my
B) on in
C) on the
D) in my
- 7. In the sentence "Lunch at school is never very good." what is the preposition?
- 8. In the sentence "I was at a museum" what is the article?
- 9. In the sentence "Can we eat large pieces of pie? what is the adjective ?
- 10. In the sentence "Earth is a beautiful green planet which spins very fast," which words are nouns?
A) Earth planet
B) is spins
C) green planet
D) beautiful green
Students who took this test also took :
1.C 2.C 3.C 4.D 5.D 6.B 7.A 8.D 9.B 10.A