parts of speech- adj, v, art, n, pro
- 1. In the sentence "Billy is a good friend to Jack who treats others nicely." what is the verb?
A) is treats
B) is friend
C) Jack Billy
D) treats others
- 2. In the sentence " Jerille is running to the store." which word is an article?
- 3. In the sentence "Kansas doen't have many people." which words are nouns ?
A) doesn't have
B) many people
C) Kansas people
D) Kansas doesn't
- 4. In the sentence "When we go to the movies, we eat popcorn." what are the verbs?
A) movies we
B) eat popcorn
C) go eat
D) to when
- 5. In the sentence "I love eating spicy food at Mexican restaurants." what are the adjectives ?
A) spicy food
B) I at
C) Mexican spicy
D) love eating
- 6. In the sentence "I put my work on the table and pushed my chair in," what are the prepositions?
A) on in
B) I my
C) in my
D) on the
- 7. In the sentence "Lunch at school is never very good." what is the preposition?
- 8. In the sentence "I was at a museum" what is the article?
- 9. In the sentence "Can we eat large pieces of pie? what is the adjective ?
- 10. In the sentence "Earth is a beautiful green planet which spins very fast," which words are nouns?
A) beautiful green
B) green planet
C) is spins
D) Earth planet
Students who took this test also took :
1.A 2.A 3.C 4.C 5.C 6.A 7.D 8.C 9.A 10.D