- 1. The learning theory of language acquisition suggests that children learn a language much like they learn to tie their shoes or how to count, through repetition and reinforcement.
C) None of these
- 2. in principles of teaching language, a teacher has to provide _skill instruction in reading and writing.
- 3. the process of breaking lessons into manageable units, with the teacher providing decreasing levels of support as students grasp new concepts and master new skills.
- 4. draws on_____to develop students 'understanding on their literary heritage.
- 5. thinking_____and language are interrelated.
- 6. pupils are able to connect what they are learning in one subject area to a related content in another subject area
C) Spiral progression
- 7. expose the learners into a wide variety of concepts/topics and disciplines, until they mastered it by studying it over and over again but with different deepening of complexity.
D) Spiral progression
- 8. in construction, making_______ is the heart of language learning.
- 9. the combination of visual, auditory, tactile, sometimes even smell, and proprioceptors to create a fully immersive experience.
A) Visual learner
- 10. what should we nurture to our students to enable them as global citizens
A) Sense of their target language
B) Sense of their civic life
C) Sense of their personal identity
D) Sense of their common ground
- 11. How many language domains do we have?
- 12. Digital learning resources provide ELS With a multi modal experience. els stands for?
A) English language
B) English learners
C) English learner simulation
D) English learner speaker
- 13. When used strategically, digital learning resources provide ELS with a_____?
A) Multimodal experiences
B) Language domain
C) Language experiences
D) Multimodal domain
- 14. Impressions of quick learning are deceptive for many reasons.
D) Partially true
- 15. Communicating and visually representing are the two officially added recognize domains.
A) The statement is correct
B) The statement is incorrect
C) The statement is partially incorrect
D) The statement is partially correct
- 16. It can help reduce language boundaries and promote literacy skills
A) Digital learning reflection
B) Digital learner resources
C) Digital learning resources
D) Digital learners reflection
- 17. Which is not included in six language domains?
D) Visual representing
- 18. As early as______viewing and visually representing are officially recognized
- 19. What are the first four language domains?
A) Listening, reading, visually and writing
B) Listening, speaking, reading and writing
C) Listening viewing speaking and reading
D) Listening, speaking, viewing and visually
- 20. In our lesson, we explore how do use DLR. DLR stands for_____?
A) Digital learners reflection
B) Digital learners resources
C) Digital learning reflection
D) Digital learning resources
- 21. Basis of all communication and the primary instrument of thought.
- 22. All languages are interrelated and
A) None of these
- 23. Language is governed by rules and
- 24. Under the principles of teaching English, develop communicative competence and____.
A) Critical analysis
B) Critical ability
C) Critical thinking
D) Critical literacy
- 25. Language is governed by rules and systems.
A) Curriculum framework
B) Need of the learners
C) Guiding principles
D) Language convention
- 26. The practice of weaving content from one of the subject areas to the other or inserting music in a certain language lesson.
- 27. Learners are at the center of teaching and learning process
A) Learner resources
B) Learner centeredness
C) Teacher centered
D) Learner reflection
- 28. Making meaning is the heart of language learning and use. Learning tasks and activities will be designed for learners in such a way that they will have time to reflect on and respond to ideas and information
- 29. Activities that stimulate real life situations
- 30. Skills, grammatical items, structures and various type of text will be taught and revised
D) Spiral progression
- 31. Use of relevant print and non-print materials to provide multiple perspective
- 32. Builds on the language experiences knowledge and interest that students bring to_____?
- 33. Learners will be provided with sufficient scaffolding, so that they will be able to reach their full cognitive, affective, and psychomotor potentials.