- 1. He knows the girl _________________ has three dogs.
- 2. This is Gerry ____________________ saw a rabbit in our garden.
- 3. This is John __________________ pets were stolen this morning.
- 4. Mrs Miller, __________________ father is a zookeeper, came to Mexico in 1950.
- 5. I want to visit the place ___________________ extinct bears used to live.
- 6. What type of clause is: The building of new homes reduces the chances of animals to survive
- 7. What type of clause is: Many species have already disappeared
- 8. What type of clause is: since groups of people have acted
- 9. What type of clause is: because of the use of pesticides
- 10. What type of clause is: for animals to become endangered
- 11. the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
- 12. It means the end of a species
- 13. the remains or impression of a prehistoric organism preserved in petrified form or as a mold or cast in rock.
C) wipe out
- 14. a species of animal or plant that is seriously at risk of extinction.
- 15. continue to live or exist, especially in spite of danger or hardship
A) wipe out
- 16. The plural for child is:
- 17. The plural for hoof is:
- 18. The plural for tooth is:
- 19. The plural for person is:
- 20. The plural for foot is:
- 21. The floral for woman is:
- 22. The plural for mouse is:
- 23. The plural for ox is:
- 24. The plural for wolf is:
- 25. The plural for fish is: