- 1. 1. There are _______ grades of clerks
- 2. 2. A clerk must always come to the office on time and must not leave the office to go about visiting friends
C) He or she can
- 3. 3. A clerk must keep his or her office clean and tidy all the time.
B) He or she can liter the floor
D) It is not mandatory to keep the office clean
- 4. 4. A clerk must not make noise in the office and must close doors gently while coming in or going out of the office
C) He or she can bang the door while going out
D) Noise making and shocking is sometimes allowed
- 5. 5. ___________ is a person who files letters, keeps records and does other jobs
A) A thief
B) A clerical staff
C) A policeman
D) A guard
- 6. 6. An/ A __________ is a room in an organization set aside for clerical activities
- 7. 7. The ____________ is the centre of all the clerical activities of the organization
- 8. 8. Which is the study of the component parts of a business environment?.
A) Business entity
B) Business environ
C) Business studies
D) Business matters
- 9. 9. ___________ is one of the component parts of a business environment
A) Office practice
B) Al- Ameen College
D) Al - kaamil High school
- 10. 10. The following are examples of components of business studies except
A) Book- keeping
C) Office practice
- 11. 11. Business studies is important because it teaches how the office functions, how to keep documents and how to own and run small business enterprise.
C) all of the above
- 12. 12. The following are examples of career opportunities in business studies except
- 13. 13. _________ involves the safe- keeping of records.
B) Storing information
- 14. 14. There are _______ basic functions of an office
- 15. 15. ______________ is an example of different offices in an organization
A) all of the above
B) Mallam Audu tomato seller
C) Administrative office
D) Tout in the garage
- 16. 16. The process of receiving letters , telephone calls, fax, e-mail is one of the basic functions of an office called
A) Processing information
B) Receiving information
C) Giving information
D) Arranging information
- 17. 17. _____________ is one who has the basic education in addition to some qualifications and job experience.
A) Clerical officer
B) Senior clerk
C) Clerical assistant
D) Junior clerk
- 18. 18. A clerk must always come to the office on time.
A) Not every time
C) Truancy sometimes
- 19. 19. A __________ is a person that files letters, keeps records and does other jobs in an office.
C) clerical staff
- 20. 20. Secret is another word for
- 21. 21. The general office deals with the day- to - day running of the organization.
B) No idea
- 22. 22. Departmental office are set up as supporting units to assist departments in performing the daily clerical activities.
B) I don't know
D) Partly false
- 23. 23. A small office usually has one to about __________ workers.
- 24. 24. Book- Keeping is one of the components of the business studies
D) Partly false
- 25. 25. _________________ is important because it teaches how the office functions.
A) Business environment
B) Business studies
C) Business orientation
D) Business Values
- 26. 26. An example of a small office is a bank.
A) too complex
C) Partly true
- 27. 27. Al- Ameen is an example of a large office.
C) I don't agree
D) I can't say
- 28. 28. One of the qualities of a clerk is that he or she can be so noisy in the office.
C) No idea
D) I don't know
- 29. 29. A good clerk must not perform his routine duties except when being told or reminded or instructed.
A) He or she must be told
C) All of the above
- 30. 30. Office Practice is one of the components of PHE
A) Totally agree