- 1. Which of the following is a need?
B) roller skates
A) Someone who makes things and sells them
B) Someone who buys things
- 3. Where do natural resources come from?
- 4. A person who starts a business.
- 5. Businesses that provide a certain product or service.
- 6. Depending on one another.
- 7. The cost of passing up the next best choices when making a decision
C) opportunity costs
- 8. To limit ones attention to one business, subject, or study
- 9. This means not plentiful.
- 10. Money collected by the government from people or businesses for public use
- 11. When people give up something in order to get something else is called this.
B) trade off
- 12. What kind of resource is a raw material?
- 13. Trade with other countries is called this.
- 14. Wants are things people want and can not always get. To get these people must make
A) advertising specials
B) economic choices
C) natural resources
- 15. The cost of passing up the next best choice when making a decision
A) opportunity costs
- 16. Things that people make or use to satisfy needs and wants are called this
- 17. A person who makes goods and services is called this
- 18. A person who uses or buys goods and services is called this
- 19. When we can't have everything you want you have to make this
- 20. Which of the following is not a type of resources?