Daniel Chapter 4 - Another Dream
- 1. Who did Nebuchadnezzar name Daniel after?
A) his god
B) his father
C) his idol
- 2. What was the main object of Nebuchadnezzar dream?
- 3. What was one of Daniel's first reactions to the dream?
- 4. What did the tree represent?
A) the king
B) the king's people
C) the king's enemies
- 5. What was King Nebuchadnezzar to learn?
A) the king ruled everything
B) his god rules everything
C) God rules everything
- 6. Who appears to have written this chapter?
A) King Nebuchadnezzar
- 7. What did King Nebuchadnezzar do after the 7 season?
A) Promoted Daniel
B) sing and praise the King of Heaven
C) held a celebration feast in God's honor
- 8. Who sentenced King Nebuchadnezzar ?
- 9. How many months did it take for the dream to be proven true?
- 10. How many seasons/times was Nebuchadnezzar driven out of human company, ate grass like an ox, and was soaked in heaven's dew.
Students who took this test also took :