- 1. A regulation volleyball game is played to ____ points, but you must win by 2 points.
- 2. What is it called when you step on or over the line while serving the volleyball?
A) Side out
B) Net violation
C) Foot fault
- 3. A ___________ is the name of a hit when the ball is contacted with the fingertips of both hands above the head.
B) Forearm pass
- 4. What is a type of pass where the hands are clenched together and contact is made between the wrists and elbows?
B) Overhead pass
C) Forearm pass
- 5. What is the name of the hit used to begin each point?
- 6. What is the maximum number of hits a team can use to get the ball over the net during play in a volleyball game?
- 7. If a player hits the ball twice consecutively, it is called what?
A) Double hit
B) Net violation
- 8. If a player hits the volleyball with two open palms, it is called a ______.
B) Hand violation
C) Double hit
- 9. Which of these is NOT a type of volleyball hit?
A) Forearm bump
- 10. How many attempts does a player have to get the serve over the net in volleyball and pickleball?
- 11. (T or F) Teams flip a coin to determine who serves first in volleyball.
- 12. (T or F) A player may hit the ball twice during a volley.
- 13. (T or F) In volleyball, the team will rotate each time they win the serve back.
- 14. If a serve hits the top of the net, but continues over the net, it is a _________.
B) Out of bounds
C) Playable ball
D) Point for the other team
- 15. (T or F) A point is scored on every serve of the ball during a volleyball game.
- 16. In volleyball, a ball that hits the boundary line considered in or out?
- 17. A ball that is served to the other team in volleyball where no one touches it is called a(n) ______.
- 18. (T or F) During a volleyball game, players rotate counterclockwise.
- 19. (T or F) A game of volleyball may be won with a score of 30-29.
- 20. A game of pickleball is played to ___ points.
- 21. (T or F) Pickleball can be played as singles or doubles
- 22. (T or F) Every time the ball is served in pickleball, someone scores a point
- 23. (T or F) In pickleball, the ball may be served overhand or underhand.
- 24. In pickleball, the center line, side lines and baselines are considered ____ on a serve
- 25. When the ball is served in pickleball, the player on the receiving side and then the server must let the ball bounce once before hitting it is called what rule?
A) No volley rule
B) Double bounce rule
C) Single bounce rule
D) Side out rule
Students who took this test also took :
1.A 2.C 3.D 4.C 5.A 6.C 7.A 8.D 9.D 10.A 11. F 12. T 13. T 14.C 15. T 16. In 17.B 18. F 19. F 20.C 21. T 22. F 23. F 24.B 25.B