English 3rd C.A for Grade 7
- 1. What type of noun must begin with a capital letter, no matter where it occurs in a sentence?
A) abstract noun
B) proper noun
C) common noun
D) collective noun
- 2. The following are examples of proper nouns except .....
B) Al-Ameen Integrated College
D) River Niger
- 3. One of these is not an example of a speech organ.
A) The lips
B) The teeth
C) The cheek
D) The tongue
- 4. There are ..... important elements in any composition.
- 5. The 1st person personal pronoun singular (object) is represented by .....
- 6. The 3rd person personal pronoun plural subject is represented by ....
- 7. The possessive form of the pronoun 'he' is .....
- 8. The past participle form of the verb 'sing' is .....
- 9. The simple past form of the verb 'broadcast' is .....
- 10. Wake is to woken as rise is to .....
- 11. One of these is not an irregular verb.
- 12. An adjective is a word that is used to describe or qualify a noun or a/an .....
- 13. ..... is an example of an interrogative pronoun.
- 14. ..... is an example of an indefinite pronoun.
- 15. The adjective in the statement 'The politician promised the people an uninterrupted power supply is .....