- 1. Suzie asks her father for a new pair of red boots. Are red boots a want or a need?
- 2. Which is true of resources?
A) resources are limited
B) resources are unlimited
- 3. Needs are things you must have in order to survive.
- 4. The reward that motivates business to supply goods and services is?
- 5. A pest control company provides?
A) a service
B) a product
- 6. Your wants and needs are usually satisfied by?
- 7. Any commercial activity that seeks profit by providing goods and services to others in exchange for money is a?
- 8. Businesses are motivated by?
- 9. The money left over after a business had paid the cost of providing its goods and services is?
- 10. Lower prices and better quality products are a result of?
- 11. The act of gathering and analyzing information is called?
A) Market Research
- 12. Anyone who purchase goods or services from a business are considered ?
- 13. These wants are shared widely by many people?
A) Public Wants
B) Private Wants
- 14. Should you satisfy your wants or needs first?
- 15. Which would be a need?
A) Ugg Boots
B) Winter Coat
- 16. When you get a hair cut, the hair dresser is providing ?
- 17. Using this process can help you evaluate your alternatives, and defing the advantages and disadvantages of different courses of action?
A) Decision Making
- 18. The profit equation is?
A) Profit = Revenue - Expenses
B) Profit = Unit Cost * Units Sold
- 19. A company sells 500 bottles of an Energy drink at a price of $2.00. What is their revenue?
- 20. An example of an activity that businesses must to to satisfy the government is?
A) Evaluate demand
B) Keep records
- 21. Consumers do not have an impact on businesses.
- 22. Items that people can use to make or obtain what they need or want are called?
- 23. Walmart sells candy for $3.99 a bag. The cost of selling each bag for Walmart is $1.49. If Walmart sells 1.000 bags of candy what is its profit?
- 24. Target sells nail polish for $7.50 a bottle. The cost of selling each bottle of nail polish at Target is $4.25. If Target sells 5,000 bottles of nail polish what is their profit?
- 25. Kara worked all summer mowing lawns in her neighborhood. She want to see how much profit she has after the summer was over. She had revenues of $2,250 and expenses of $775. What is her profit?