parts of speech- adj, v, art, n, pro
- 1. In the sentence "Billy is a good friend to Jack who treats others nicely." what is the verb?
A) treats others
B) is friend
C) Jack Billy
D) is treats
- 2. In the sentence " Jerille is running to the store." which word is an article?
- 3. In the sentence "Kansas doen't have many people." which words are nouns ?
A) Kansas people
B) many people
C) Kansas doesn't
D) doesn't have
- 4. In the sentence "When we go to the movies, we eat popcorn." what are the verbs?
A) go eat
B) movies we
C) eat popcorn
D) to when
- 5. In the sentence "I love eating spicy food at Mexican restaurants." what are the adjectives ?
A) Mexican spicy
B) love eating
C) spicy food
D) I at
- 6. In the sentence "I put my work on the table and pushed my chair in," what are the prepositions?
A) on in
B) I my
C) on the
D) in my
- 7. In the sentence "Lunch at school is never very good." what is the preposition?
- 8. In the sentence "I was at a museum" what is the article?
- 9. In the sentence "Can we eat large pieces of pie? what is the adjective ?
- 10. In the sentence "Earth is a beautiful green planet which spins very fast," which words are nouns?
A) green planet
B) beautiful green
C) is spins
D) Earth planet
Students who took this test also took :
1.D 2.D 3.A 4.A 5.A 6.A 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.D