parts of speech- adj, v, art, n, pro
- 1. In the sentence "Billy is a good friend to Jack who treats others nicely." what is the verb?
A) treats others
B) is friend
C) is treats
D) Jack Billy
- 2. In the sentence " Jerille is running to the store." which word is an article?
- 3. In the sentence "Kansas doen't have many people." which words are nouns ?
A) doesn't have
B) Kansas people
C) many people
D) Kansas doesn't
- 4. In the sentence "When we go to the movies, we eat popcorn." what are the verbs?
A) eat popcorn
B) movies we
C) go eat
D) to when
- 5. In the sentence "I love eating spicy food at Mexican restaurants." what are the adjectives ?
A) I at
B) love eating
C) spicy food
D) Mexican spicy
- 6. In the sentence "I put my work on the table and pushed my chair in," what are the prepositions?
A) in my
B) on the
C) I my
D) on in
- 7. In the sentence "Lunch at school is never very good." what is the preposition?
- 8. In the sentence "I was at a museum" what is the article?
- 9. In the sentence "Can we eat large pieces of pie? what is the adjective ?
- 10. In the sentence "Earth is a beautiful green planet which spins very fast," which words are nouns?
A) beautiful green
B) green planet
C) Earth planet
D) is spins
Students who took this test also took :
1.C 2.D 3.B 4.C 5.D 6.D 7.B 8.B 9.B 10.C