Landforms Grade 2
- 1. The largest bodies of salt water are called __________.
- 2. This is a body of water with land all around it.
- 3. This is the highest land there is in the world.
- 4. This is an area with many trees.
- 5. This is a hot, dry place with very little rain.
- 7. This is land that is surrounded by water.
- 8. This is very flat land that goes on for miles.
- 9. This is flat land between hills or mountains.
- 10. This is fresh water with land on two sides.
- 11. The largest community where many people live and work.
- 12. A small community where people live and work.
- 13. A large community near a city where people live and work.
- 14. This tells us what the symbols on a map stand for.
C) compass rose
D) map key
- 15. A place where a group of people live, work, and follow the same rules and laws.
- 16. A symbol on a map that is used for showing the directions N, S, E, and W.
A) compass rose
B) map key
- 17. Different kinds of land such as mountains and plains.
B) map key
D) compass rose
Students who took this test also took :
1.B 2.D 3.D 4.C 5.C 6.C 7.C 8.D 9.D 10.C 11.D 12.D 13.C 14.D 15.A 16.A 17.A