- 1. In each sentence, identify the pronoun that should take place of the noun that is a subject.
B) Good Luck
- 2. Jason is a famous dancer.
- 3. Tom and I readlly love watching Mr. Jackson perform magic tricks
- 4. Sometimes SUSAN AND PETER laugh at other dancers.
- 5. KATIE AND I found a dog.
D) Kate and me
- 6. Our parents were very happy.
C) Mom and Dad
- 7. The song was so loud that my ears hurt.
- 8. Katie usually runs to school in the morning.
- 9. The dance is going to be a blast.
- 10. Andrew and Joanna carried the decorations to the cafeteria.
- 11. The walls were covered with posters.
- 12. You are now finished with the quiz. Get out your AR books and get some reading done