Parts of Speech: articles, adjective, verbs, nouns
- 1. In the sentence "Andrea is a good friend", what is the verb?
- 2. In the sentence " the teacher was proud of her students", what is the article?
A) is proud
- 3. In the sentence "Chicago is a great city", which words are nouns?
A) Chicago and is
B) great and city
C) Chicago and city
D) is a
- 4. In the sentence "Ms. C loves to drink hot coffee", which is the adjective?
C) Ms. C
- 5. In the sentence "I love eating spicy food at Mexican restaurants." what are the adjectives ?
A) I and at
B) Mexican and spicy
C) spicy and food
D) love and eating
- 6. In the sentence "I put my work on the table " what is the preposition?
C) my work
- 7. In the sentence "the little girl whined because she wanted an ice cream", what are the verbs?
A) whined and wanted
B) an and the
C) the and little
D) little and ice
- 8. In the sentence " A striped lizard crawled under the rock?" what is the article?
- 9. In the sentence "Don't eat with your mouth open", what is the noun?
- 10. In the sentence "Earth is a beautiful green planet which spins very fast," which words are nouns?
A) is and spins
B) beautiful and green
C) Earth and planet
D) green and planet
Les étudiants ayant complété ce test ont aussi complété :