- 1. 1. The gathering or coming together of people is referred to as _________
- 2. 2. There are __________ states in Nigeria.
- 3. 3. The president of Nigeria is called ___________
A) President Muhammadu Buhari
B) President Olusegun Obasanjo
C) President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
D) President Sagari
- 4. 4. A ______________ is a group whose members share close and long lasting relationship.
A) secondary social group
B) tertiary social group
C) All of the above
D) primary social group
- 5. 5. Social group can be divided into ________
- 6. 6. Family, sport club or political party are examples of ___________
A) normal group
B) merrymaking group
C) social group
- 7. 7. An ideal example of the primary social group is the ___________
- 8. 8. Physical proximity, similar goals,large size, similar background are characteristics of primary social group except
A) large size
B) similar background
C) similar goals
D) physical proximity
- 9. 9. A ______________ is defined as a group of people closely related by blood and who care for one another.
- 10. 10. Procreation is a function of family.
A) No idea
D) I don't know
- 11. 11. A family consisting of father and mother without a child or children is referred to as
A) extended family
B) idea family
C) no family
D) nuclear family
- 12. 12. Polygamy is divided into ____________
- 13. 13. ________________ is a form of polygamy where a woman has more than one husband at the same time.
- 14. 14. _____________ involves a man having more than one wife.
A) None of the above
- 15. 15. The ______________ family is a simple family made up of the father, mother and their children.
C) nuclear war
- 16. 16. _______________ is the provider of the family needs.
A) The father
B) The son
C) The nephew
D) The uncle
- 17. 17. ____________is in charge of general cleanliness of the house.
A) The father
B) The niece
C) The mother
D) The grandfather
- 18. 18. Obeying parents,, performing domestic chores, running errands and seeking advice are roles performed by the ___________
- 19. 19. Parents are a child's first teachers and role models.
B) Not clear enough
C) I don't know
- 20. 20. There are ____________ local governments in Nigeria.
- 21. 21. Which is not true of physical features ? Most of them can be ______________
- 22. 22. Physical features are ________________
A) those things naturally created by God
B) only woman-made
C) only human- made
D) only man-made
- 23. 23. These are physical features except one.
- 24. 24. A part of the land which falls below the general level of the land is ______________
A) a plateau
B) a bridge
C) a hill
- 25. 25. A part of the land which rises above the general level of the ground is called ___________
- 26. 26. A good example of highland in Nigeria is ____________
A) Lake Chad
B) Between Rivers Sokoto and Zamfara
C) Jos Plateau
D) Lagos Island
- 27. 27. A large body of water surrounded by land is known as ___________
B) a highland
D) an island
- 28. 28. The capital of lagos is called __________
D) Lagos Island
- 29. 29. Who was immediate past president before the current president?
B) Muhammadu Buhari
C) Olusegun Obasanjo
D) Sheu Sagari
- 30. 30. The type of plants which grow in an area of land differentiating the area from other lands is ______________