6 - Module 8 Vocabulary Geometry
- 1. The size of a surface. The amount of space inside the boundary of a flat (2-dimensional) object such as a triangle or circle.
- 2. The distance around a two-dimensional shape.
- 3. A closed figure made up of straight lines.
- 4. A polygon with 4 sides
- 5. A quadrilateral with opposite sides parallel and equal in length.
- 6. A quadrilateral with at least one set of parallel sides. The parallel sides are called
- 7. The side that is perpendicular to the height of a 2 - dimensional figure.
- 8. A straight lines that intersect forming an angle of 90° to a given a plane.
- 9. Two lines on a plane that never meet. These lines are always the same distance apart and never touching.
- 10. A figure (or shape) that can be divided into more than one of the basic figures, such as a triangle and rectangle
D) Composite figure
Students who took this test also took :