- 1. Count by 2s, which of these numbers would you have counted?
- 2. Count by 5s, which of these numbers comes after 45 when counting by 5s?
- 3. Start with the number 8 and count by 10's. What pattern do you see?
A) You come across the number 23.
B) The ONES digit is always larger than the tens digit.
C) All of the numbers have an 8 in the TENS place.
D) All of the numbers have an 8 in the ones place.
- 4. Using a hundred chart, find the mystery number. The number is greater than 20 and less than 40. The number has a 4 in the ones place. The number is 10 less than 44. What is the number?
- 5. Using a hundred chart, find the mystery number. The number is greater than 40. The number is less than 70. The number has a 6 in the tens place. The number is 10 less than 74. What is the number?
- 6. Sandy and Jan put an x for each chore they did. Sandy had 3 rows of 5 x's and Jan had 2 rows of 5 x's and one row of 2x's. How many more chores did Sandy do than Jan?
- 7. The Rockets scored 12 times in game 1. They scored 17 times in Game 2. How many times did they score in both games?
- 8. There are 22 students in the classroom. Some students leave for hte computer lab. Now there are 7 students in the classroom. How many students are left for the computer lab?
- 9. 23 people were watching the monkeys. 14 people joined the others watching the monkeys. How many people are watching the monkeys now?
A) 37 people
B) 9 people
C) 73 people
D) 17 people
- 10. My family went to the park this weekend. There were 26 girls and 17 boys at the park. How many girls and boys were at the park?
A) 33 members
B) 34 members
C) 9 members
D) 43 members
- 11. Ray's baseball team has played 16 games this season. They won 9 games. How many games did the NOT win?
A) 12 games
B) 25 games
C) 34 games
D) 7 games
- 12. Ms. Hernandez's class is studying about animals. They wanted to know how fast animals could run. Lion--50MPH, CHicken--9MPH, Elephant--25MPH, Rabbit--35MPH. How much faster does an elephant run than a chicken?