- 1. The process by which water molecules escape into the atmosphere when heated is called?
- 2. The movement of water molecule from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration through a semi-permeable membrane is called ______ ?
- 3. The movement of molecules from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration is known as ___________ ?
- 4. The male sex cell is produced from ________________ ?
B) scrotum sac
- 5. The new cell formed by the union of male and female sex gametes is known as a _____________
- 6. The union of male and female sex cell is called ____________
- 7. In plant, photosynthesis occurs in _______________
- 8. The green pigment found in plants leaves is __________
C) cell wall
- 9. What type of energy is required to activate photosynthesis?
- 10. The leaf has a broad surface because_________
A) it has a large surface area to absorb light
B) it enables the plants to control its temperature
C) it allows space for insects to land
D) it can absorb lots of oxygen
- 11. The hottest layer of the Earth’s atmosphere is ____
- 12. The coldest layer of the Earth’s atmosphere is known as the _______
- 13. The amount of oxygen present in water is an indication of the ______
- 14. The coast of Nigeria is one of the endangered environments in the world due to __________.
A) recreational activities
B) huge water
C) oil spillage
- 15. Man belongs to a group of animals called ________ .
- 16. Changes in non-living things are classified into _____ and _______ changes.
A) growth and maturity
B) physical and chemical
C) skeletal and muscular
D) reversible and non-reversible
- 17. The _________ make up more than one -half of our total body weight.
A) skeletal and muscular
- 18. The two types of muscles are ____ .
A) posterior and anterior
B) tendons and cartilage
C) thick and soft
D) voluntary and involuntary
- 19. Food gets into our blood stream through the special structures called ______ in the wall of intestine.
- 20. The main parts of the circulatory system include the following except ______
- 21. The following except one form the respiratory system.
- 22. The stage in life at which the reproductive organs mature is called ________ .
B) old age
- 23. _________ is the definite temperature at which the liquid state of matter changes to gaseous state.
A) selling point
B) boiling point
- 24. Clotting of blood occurs by the activities of ______.
D) red blood cell
- 25. Diseases can be prevented by adequate sanitation and _________.