- 1. 1. There arose some disputes over the correct recitation of the Qur'an after the death of ........
D) Abu Bakr
- 2. 2. These disputes arose because muslims living in the more distant region such as Syria and Iraq have ..........
A) Different Islamic background
B) Different ideology
C) Different ways of life
D) Different Arabic dialects
- 3. 3. Uthman requested for the compiled manuscript of the Qur'an from Hafsah, the ..........
A) The wife of Abu Bakr
B) The aunty of the Prophet
C) Daughter of Umar
D) The sister of Umar
- 4. 4. Uthman ordered that the Qur'an should be put in the dialect of the..........
B) Neighboring cities
C) Dominant tribes in Arabia
- 5. 5. The Chief Secretary of this task was.......
A) Zaid ibn Thabit
B) Umar ibn Khattab
C) Zaid ibn Haarith
D) Said ibn Zaid
- 6. 6. "Let them therefore worship the Lord of this House" is the ..... Verse of Suratu Quraysh.
- 7. 7. Suratu Quraysh draws attention to Allah's protection of.......
A) The companions of the Prophet
B) The Quraysh
C) The whole world
D) The pious
- 8. 8. The narrator of Hadith 10 of An-Nawawi is........
B) None of the above
C) Abdullah Ibn Umar
D) Abu Hurayrah
- 9. 9. The order of the four rightly guided Caliphs is........
A) Abu Bakr, Ali, Umar, Uthman
B) Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali
C) Abu Bakr, Umar, Ali, Uthman
D) Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar, Ali
- 10. 10. Abu Bakr was..........
A) Fatter than the Prophet
B) Jealous of the Prophet
C) The close friend of the Prophet because they were age mates
D) Three years younger than the Prophet
- 11. 11. One of the slaves that were freed by Abu Bakr was ......
- 12. 12. The Prophet married........, the daughter of Abu Bakr
- 13. 13. Who dared to lay on the Prophet's bed when he left Makkah?
D) Abu Bakr
- 14. 14. The Prophet gave his daughter, ....... in marriage to Uthman
- 15. 15. Who accompanied the Prophet from Makkah to Madinah?
A) Abu Bakr
- 16. 16. The Prophet gave his daughter, ....... in marriage to Ali
- 17. 17. The statement "O people, whoever worshiped Muhammad, know that Muhammad is indeed dead. But whoever worshipped Allah, Allah is alive and will never die" was made by who?
A) Abu Bakr
- 18. 18. Who was Ali to the Prophet?
A) His cousin
B) His child
C) His friend
D) His uncle
- 19. 19. How old was Ali when the Prophet received the first revelation?
A) 18 years
B) 5 years
C) 13 years
D) 10 years
- 20. 20. Who was wounded by a slave with a knife in the mosque?
B) Abu Bakr